Combination drill & tap with 19 mm (3/4”) shaft provides hole drilling and top quality threads cutting in one work stroke every time. It delivers great time and efficiency savings when compared to conventional tapping applications.
· Reduces set up time
· No more misalignment between core and tap
· No need for tap driving equipment
· Simple to use, producing top quality threads
· Correct core hole size and thread every time
· Suitable for plate with a thickness equal to the thread size
· Includes a safety recess at the end of the thread
to avoid tool damage whilst threading
· General engineering
· Bridge and highway maintenance
· Truck and trailer manufacturing
· Shipbuilding and railroad
· Offshore rigs and pipelines
· Elevator repair
· General metal fabrications
· A unique adapter with a standard 19mm shaft with a 1/4” HEX bit drive.
· Fast fitted when drilling and tapping threads and chamfering required.
· Drill bit and thread bit in accordance with the bits in Quick change bits.